List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Date:June 25 1999 3:13pm
Subject:Re: question
View as plain text
Chris, as far as I know you cannot do this. When you add a new slip from
the visitors menu, a regular user must approve the slip. At that time the
slip can be made public or private.

The documentation for keystone is quite helpful and answers most questions
like this. Please keep in mind that this is not the correct forum for
keystone discussion unless it specifically deals with the MySQL portion of
the keystone code.

You should be able to find the keystone docs here:

file:/<path to keystone installation>/docs/docindex.html

--Chris