List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Date:June 25 1999 9:36am
Subject:Re: mySQL Newsgroup?
View as plain text
>If you go to the URL http://www.tcx.se/doc.html and look down toward the
>bottom of that page, you will see a paragraph that says:
>
>All mysql mails are also archived at a news server at:
>
>Essentially I have a one way gateway of the mysql list to my news server.
>I can't handle the large mail volume either, but do want to be able to skim
>through the list for valuable informations.  Since I was reading it off my
>newsserver, I might as well make it available for everyone else.
>
>Enjoy.

Cool. What software are you using as mail>news gateway? Question to the
list: Are there enough people interested in such a service over here in
Europe? Cause if there is we can set up a similar mail>news gateway here in
the Netherlands.

HTH
Jonathan

--
UR Communications - Solutions for a wired world
Who, what & where @ http://www.ur.nl/

Thread
mySQL Newsgroup?Bill Hines23 Jun
  • Re: mySQL Newsgroup?(Paul D. Smith)23 Jun
  • Re: mySQL Newsgroup?Walter Reed24 Jun
    • Re: mySQL Newsgroup?Jonathan25 Jun
  • Re: mySQL Newsgroup?Tin Le24 Jun
    • Re: mySQL Newsgroup?Jonathan25 Jun
      • Re: mySQL Newsgroup?jonathan michaels27 Jun