List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:michel tisniewaarhe Date:March 19 1999 12:23pm
Subject:Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databases
View as plain text
Hi guys,

Is/are there a scripts/tools I can use to create/modify databases?

I prefer perl.

I'm one of those lazy types that do not like commandline interfaces.

Anybody got any URL to get some?

Cheers,

Michel
Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesmichel tisniewaarhe19 Mar
  • RE: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesKelly Setzer19 Mar
Re: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesmichel tisniewaarhe19 Mar
Re: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesEhsan Babu19 Mar