List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 19 1999 12:05pm
Subject:Re: Need to understand process
View as plain text

>> Actually, there is a new book by O'Reilly that describes how to use mSQL
Ed> and
>> MySQL

Ed> Judging from most of the questions posted here, most posters really need to
Ed> get this book - I'm sure Monty and the other folks associated with MySQL
Ed> support would be pleased <smirk>

Hi!

I and Paul proofread the O'Reilly book about a month ago and we had a
some suggestions...

(Guess why the book was delayed a month....)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Need to understand processBill Koob16 Mar
  • Re: Need to understand processAlistair MacDonald18 Mar
Re: Need to understand processJose de Leon19 Mar
  • Re: Need to understand processPaul DuBois19 Mar
Re: Need to understand processEd Carp19 Mar
  • Re: Need to understand processMichael Widenius19 Mar
    • Re: Need to understand processWalter Korman1 Apr
Re: Need to understand processDerick H Siddoway19 Mar