List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:December 7 2000 3:33pm
Subject:Re: kciLink for mod_auth_mysql
View as plain text

TA> Sorry, the correct link is ftp://ftp.kciLink.com/pub/mod_auth_mysql.c.gz
TA> thanks for looking tho :)

TA> On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Nuttall, David wrote:

>> Hello,
>> Saw your recent post regarding mod_auth_mysql and tried to find the
>> (apparently) modified version of mod_auth_mysql, but it has some how eluded
>> my searching there.

Hi... it is not a modified version of mod_auth_mysql.c, it is my own
built-from-scratch version based on my earlier mod_auth_msql.c (which
was the very first "contributed" driver for Apache, back in the dark
ages.)

Thread
Re: kciLink for mod_auth_mysqlTom Allen7 Dec
  • Re: kciLink for mod_auth_mysqlColin Faber7 Dec
    • Re: kciLink for mod_auth_mysqlVivek Khera7 Dec