List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Ramsch Date:June 24 1999 8:22am
Subject:Re: Text file commands syntax error, ok interactively?
View as plain text
On Do, 1999-06-24 00:14:58 -0700, Stuart Whitmore wrote:
> [...] {sigh} Sorry for the distraction, but maybe some of the list
> readers will get a little laugh at the silliness of it...

Maybe you draw comfort from the fact that certainly everybody of us
had such bad days, too.  Man, I only have to think of the endless and
frustrating hours while fiddling around with source code to find a
bug--without any success--until suddenly realizing that all the time
I'm editing the wrong copy of the source file ... :)

Regards,
  Martin
Text file commands syntax error, ok interactively?S. Whitmore23 Jun
  • Re: Text file commands syntax error, ok interactively?Paul DuBois23 Jun
    • Re: Text file commands syntax error, ok interactively?S. Whitmore24 Jun
      • Re: Text file commands syntax error, ok interactively?Martin Ramsch24 Jun
    • Re: Text file commands syntax error, ok interactively?Garrick Staples24 Jun