List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:S. Whitmore Date:June 24 1999 7:14am
Subject:Re: Text file commands syntax error, ok interactively?
View as plain text
Paul wrote:
> Show us what happens, including the error message and what the first
> line of the file looks like.

{ahem}  Um, let's just say I *really* need to get that sleep (and a
fresh look at the problem) *before* posting questions to the list.  It
was, as I feared, something really simple.  I'm not quite sure how I
managed to do something interactively without noticing it, but
apparently I manually added the... dare I admit it?...  end-of-command
semi-colon when I pasted the INSERT in to the interactive prompt.  Gee,
kinda helps!

Needless to say, I went back to VFP and added the semi-colon and re-ran
the command file generation program, and MySQL took the (complete!)
commands just fine.  {sigh}   Sorry for the distraction, but maybe some
of the list readers will get a little laugh at the silliness of it...

--
Stuart Whitmore            | Looking for imprinted pens, mugs, hats,
  UniNova Services Corp.   | etc.?  The Imprinted Products Source