List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tin Le Date:June 24 1999 4:53am
Subject:Re: mySQL Newsgroup?
View as plain text
If you go to the URL http://www.tcx.se/doc.html and look down toward the
bottom of that page, you will see a paragraph that says:

All mysql mails are also archived at a news server at:

Essentially I have a one way gateway of the mysql list to my news server.
I can't handle the large mail volume either, but do want to be able to skim
through the list for valuable informations.  Since I was reading it off my
newsserver, I might as well make it available for everyone else.

Enjoy.

Tin Le

----
Net Images - Premier Web Presence Provider   http://www.netimages.com/~tin
Internet Security and Firewall Consulting
Tin Le - tin@stripped