List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Banks Date:March 19 1999 11:32am
Subject:Experiences with mysql on Alpha Linux
View as plain text
Hi,
  Does anyone on this list have an experiences (good or bad) with using
mysql in a production environment on the Linux Alpha platform?
  We're currently moving servers over from FreeBSD/Intel and are having
a few problems with mysql hanging intermittently. I'm currently going
through upgrading kernel, egcs, glibc, linuxthreads & everthing else I
can think of to try and sort this...

         Thanks,
           John

--