List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:June 23 1999 1:32pm
Subject:Re: Problem with C API in mysql version 3.21.33b
View as plain text
April Escamilla wrote:

> Sasha,
>
>     Thanks for your input on all this.  I'll try out your suggestions and
> see how it goes...
>     We may just re-compile the mysql source if this doesn't work out..
>
> thanks very very much,
> april escamilla

I'm quite sure the problem has nothing to do with MySQL itself. Your
linker has a problem reading from libmysqlclient.a. It seems like it
somehow gets confused in all the library paths.

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com/ (home)
Re: Problem with C API in mysql version 3.21.33bApril Escamilla23 Jun
  • Re: Problem with C API in mysql version 3.21.33bSasha Pachev23 Jun
Re: Problem with C API in mysql version 3.21.33bApril Escamilla26 Jun