List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:November 27 2000 5:28pm
Subject:Re: How to use Perl DBI on Win32 system
View as plain text
I believe you can simply install the Activestate modules using ppm.  You don't need make.

If you do need make, you can use nmake which comes with VC++ or make from Borland.

>I'm using windows with perl compiler from active state.
>I want to use Perl to connect to MySQL which on windows system.
>
>I already downloaded DBI 1.14 from this web site.
>but it needed to use 'make' command on installation
>I don't know how to use make on Win32.
>
>Thanks.

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
How to use Perl DBI on Win32 systemKrit Kanrat27 Nov
  • Re: How to use Perl DBI on Win32 systemChristopher R. Jones27 Nov
    • Re: How to use Perl DBI on Win32 systemScott Baker27 Nov
  • OT: CASE tools for schema design, etc.D'Arcy Rittich3 Dec
RE: OT: CASE tools for schema design, etc.D'Arcy Rittich5 Dec
RE: OT: CASE tools for schema design, etc.Les Neste5 Dec