List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Terrence W. Zellers Date:November 22 2000 8:56pm
Subject:Re: Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)
View as plain text

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Phil Labonte wrote:

> Is there a way I can limit the amount of data that is displayed to the
> screen?
>
> When I use SHOW TABLES;  there are 50 tables...  I can only see the last 15
> or so....

   The solution to all the worlds problems can be found within emacs.

                                                          -- TWZ

Thread
Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)Phil Labonte22 Nov
  • Re: Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)Terrence W. Zellers22 Nov
    • RE: Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)Phil Labonte22 Nov
      • RE: Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)Terrence W. Zellers22 Nov
        • RE: Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)Phil Labonte22 Nov
          • Re: Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)Benjamin Pflugmann22 Nov
    • Re: Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)Robert Alexander22 Nov
  • Re: Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)Carsten H. Pedersen23 Nov
  • Re: Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)Clive Smart23 Nov
  • Re: Too much info for the screen (dumb question I know)Tonu Samuel23 Nov