List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:March 11 1999 9:46pm
Subject:Re: Database Synchronization Methods?
View as plain text
On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:43:51 GMT, John "Chris" Wren wrote:

>	I'm wondering if SQL supports some "native" method for
>synchronizing two databases with identical structures.  As I

You could write a log from your PC application that writes your
alterations as SQL statements. Then just run these against the "remote"
db.

-Sincerely, Fred

Database Synchronization Methods?(John "Chris" Wren)11 Mar
Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Fred Lindberg11 Mar
  • Re: Database Synchronization Methods?(John "Chris" Wren)11 Mar
Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Fred Lindberg11 Mar
  • Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Chris12 Mar
    • Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Christian Mack13 Mar