List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:November 21 2000 4:35pm
Subject:Re: select statement
View as plain text
select MAX(id) from

hope this helps,

Douglas

Ali wrote:

> Hello,
>
> how do I get the last/latest record in a table using its id. Thanks very
> much.
>
> Ali

> If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to
> the above address (Microsoft Outlook), you can use:

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant
Fine & Applied Arts
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
select statementAli21 Nov
  • Re: select statementDouglas Brantz21 Nov
  • Re: select statementAli21 Nov
  • Re: select statementDavid Moore21 Nov
    • Searching for a whole wordFrancisco Javier Lozano Bastidas21 Nov
      • Re: [PHP-DB] Searching for a whole wordJamie Alessio21 Nov
        • Re: [PHP-DB] Searching for a whole wordFrancisco Javier Lozano Bastidas21 Nov
    • database name can be too longJerry & Ellen Davis21 Nov
      • SPAM: Job OppDave Cross21 Nov
  • Re: select statementDouglas Brantz21 Nov
Re: Searching for a whole wordBob Hall22 Nov