List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nando2 Date:November 18 2000 9:18pm
Subject:Re: question grant access on a 26 bits network, Delphi access
View as plain text
I have figured out this. In case somebody has the same problem on grating
access and conecting from any host within the network just like I've done
all you have to do is this :

1) log to MySQL server
2) Issue the commands :
use mysql;
DELETE FROM user where User="";
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

That's it! I have found it on page 429 of Mr Dubois's Book.