List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam Powell Date:June 22 1999 5:55pm
Subject:Re: 3.23
View as plain text
The load is a very long story... we are running like 3,000 queries a second
and it has got to the point where a slight optimisation in socket code, or a
slightly rewritten function will make a huge difference to us.  We are using
SUN OS v5.6 on a Ultra Enterprise 450 with 1GB RAM, and we are completely
overloading the thing...

Adam