List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:June 22 1999 11:09am
Subject:Re: C API webpages
View as plain text
simon@stripped wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to write a few custom C programs to interface to mySQL.
> The only site that I found which described it very well was :
> http://www.turbolift.com/mysql/3.21_C_API/toc.html but this has been down
> for a number of days now. Are there any others around?
>
> please help,
>
> thanks
> Simon

If you do not mind ++ added to C, you can try my tool CGI++ which is a
macro expander for C++ and can generate code to parse HTML forms and
talk to MySQL. You can get it from
http://www.sashanet.com/internet/download.html

Even if you do not want to use the generated code in your development,
it can serve as example code.

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com/ (home)