List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robyn Renwick Date:November 14 2000 5:32am
Subject:open source shopping carts
View as plain text
Hi there,

We use an older JavaScript/Perl-based shopping cart and want to change to
one that uses a MySQL database.  I have looked at a few and wonder if
anyone has any recommendations of open source ones.  I'm still undecided
also about whether PHP is the best tool to use, or if the Perl DBI is the
route to go.  I have looked at Interchange, which has a link from the MySQL
site and FishCart which is PHP-based.

If anyone has used these or similar products and has any recommendations or
"don't use this one" comments to make, I would greatly appreciate the input.

take care,
robynr

Robyn Renwick, CPST (NIC 1998)
Programmer, Buckingham Stencils, Inc.

Thread
open source shopping cartsRobyn Renwick14 Nov
  • Re: open source shopping cartsBasil Hussain14 Nov
  • Re: open source shopping cartsAnthony R. J. Ball14 Nov
  • Re: open source shopping cartsGreg Cope14 Nov
Re: open source shopping cartsP. Navarro22 Nov