List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rolf Hopkins Date:November 14 2000 2:08am
Subject:Re: conversion mySQL->;SQL Server, Oracle ?
View as plain text
Is this for testing purposes?  If so, why not just set up another mysql
server for them or just install the mysql client to access the mysql server?

Any case, Microsoft's databases can connect to mysql server using myodbc.
There's been plenty of past postings on this.  Never had a need to do it
myself as yet.

Cheers

Rolf