List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daryl Manning Date:November 13 2000 11:15pm
Subject:Migrating an Access DB to MySQL
View as plain text
I have a  rather extensive Access database that needs to be migrated over to
a web based application for minimal budget and I'm thinking that a
MySQL/PHP/Apache solution is tailored pretty well for this solution (it's
internal).

Are there any tools available that can migrate an Access database to MySQL
painlessly? Or some sort of import function to make the data go native MySQL
from Access?

I hope it's not too stupid a question, I'm fairly new to MySQL.

Thanks!
Daryl.

Daryl Manning
dmanning@stripped
Paris, France

Thread
Migrating an Access DB to MySQLDaryl Manning14 Nov
  • Re: Migrating an Access DB to MySQLEd Carp14 Nov