List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bo BrogĂ„rd Lund Date:March 19 1999 7:59am
Subject:Function keys and Linux
View as plain text
Hi

Can it be true, that nobody knows the answer to the following question?

I seem to recall that there was a way to setup and xterm so that you could
map SQL commands to the function-keys i.e. 'show tables' to F1, 'SELECT *
FROM ' to F2 etc. It seems to that it was something about entering the
commands into a .mysql file that was to be put in one´s homedirectory.

Any help on the format of that file, or maybe just tell me if I'm one the
right track here?

Cheers
Bo Brogaard Lund

Thread
Function keys and Linuxbo19 Mar
  • Re: Function keys and Linux\"Terrence W. Zellers\"19 Mar
  • Re: Function keys and LinuxColin McKinnon19 Mar
    • SV: Function keys and Linuxbo19 Mar