List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Johnson Date:June 21 1999 7:32pm
Subject:Re: MySQL down again and again
View as plain text
We are running 3.22.23b, FreeBSD and if we do "LOCK TABLES TABLE1
WRITE;FLUSH TABLES;FLUSH TABLES" the db goes down every time.  If we run
"LOCK TABLES TABLE1 WRITE;FLUSH TABLES;" it goes down randomly about 50% of
the time.

Sounds like you are running into a related bug. I've reported this bug with
no help yet.

DJ