List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:June 21 1999 12:19pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Error # 1044
View as plain text
"Chris A. Wittusen" wrote:

> Hi Again
> Thank you Sasha, the problem occure when Im trying to access keystone via my
> web browser.
> So I do provide with a user name and password, and right after that it take me
> in and then gives me the the error code as I mentioned.
>
> Errorcode:
> MySQL Error # 1044 in function db_query
> Access denied for user: '@my_domain.com' to database 'keystone'
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Sincerely
> Chris A. Wittusen

Did you write the program that actually connects to MySQL?
Did you configure MySQL privilleges yourself?

If yes:

 Post the code of your program
 Post the contents of user, db, and host from the database with the name
of mysql OR describe in detail what you did to set up MySQL users.

If no:

Tell the person who wrote the program that it has a bug and ask him to
fix it
Tell the person who configured your MySQL that he messed up somewhere
and needs to fix it.

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com/ (home)