List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:June 21 1999 11:00am
Subject:Re: another question...
View as plain text
mwkohout wrote:
> I am also having trouble creating a table with mySQL...I'm sure it's
> pretty basic, but it has me kind of stumped...
> thanks
> here's the code:
> mysql> create table mailing_list (
>     ->               email           varchar(100) not null primary key,
>     ->               name            varchar(100)
>     ->       );

I just tried to make sure I did not overlook any typos by copying and
pasing everything into mysql client and it worked just fine. What error
message are you getting?

Sasha Pachev (home) (work)
another question...mwkohout21 Jun
  • Re: another question...Wayne Cease21 Jun
  • Re: another question...Robert Andersson21 Jun
  • Re: another question...Vivek Khera21 Jun
  • Re: another question...Paul DuBois21 Jun
    • Re: another question...mwkohout21 Jun
    • Re: another question...Sasha Pachev21 Jun
  • Re: another question...Sasha Pachev21 Jun