List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Schilling Date:March 19 1999 2:19am
Subject:Changes to my web page.
View as plain text
Some of you have contact me asking for help.  Thank you for asking, and
please be a little patient, as my e-mail traffic has increased greatly
recently.  I usually answer within two working days.

Please also notice that I have updated my web page to indicate that I
support MySQL!

And since I monitor e-mail more than my home phone, I encourage you to
try e-mail first.  I've received a couple of calls at home, but not
enough information has been given for me to return the call.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Richard S. Schilling

Thread
Changes to my web page.Scott Schilling19 Mar