List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:November 1 2000 7:09pm
Subject:Re: Preserving format of text fields
View as plain text
I usually use Text fields in Mysql to hold the body of text and then when I
display it back I use the <pre> command in html so it will use the format it
was type in.
<pre>$text</pre>

Hope this helps

Douglas

--

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
Preserving format of text fieldsClaus Nybo1 Nov
  • RE: Preserving format of text fieldsOrd Millar1 Nov
    • Re: Preserving format of text fieldsJulia A . Case1 Nov
  • Re: Preserving format of text fieldsDouglas Brantz1 Nov
  • Re: Preserving format of text fieldsJames Treworgy2 Nov
  • Re: Preserving format of text fieldsStudent7 SNT2 Nov