List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay J Date:June 19 1999 5:31pm
Subject:Re: Storing HTML text
View as plain text
Being perl-centric..  my instinct would be to use Perl w/ODBC and DBD::MySQL
for the whole thing.

I realize there may be incompatibilites between 'column types', but why not
just recreate the structure (memos -> mediumtext, etc..), dump from Access
to a .csv, then load it in with mysqlimport or LOAD DATA?

BTW - there's a chance one of the many MySQL GUI's (many use GTK, or even
WinMySQL http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Circuit/4105/) might help ya
out..

-Jay J