List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:October 30 2000 2:00pm
Subject:Re: Connect via MyODBC
View as plain text
I am also interested in this.  I have installed MyODBC and it works great with
Access - but is there a way to create a quick macro connect to the Mysql
database with MyODBC.

Douglas

Yudi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a website with MySQL.
> Is it possible to create application under Windows, let say Ms. Access that
> connect to my website using MyODBC ? if possible, could you tell me how ?
> Or could you help me by giving me information how to connect MySQL database
> on the internet without creating dynamic pages ?
>
> Thanks
> Yudi

> If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to
> the above address (Microsoft Outlook), you can use:

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant
Fine & Applied Arts
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
running as a user besides mysqlAl Futrell30 Oct
  • Re: running as a user besides mysqlbarries30 Oct
  • Connect via MyODBCYudi30 Oct
  • Re: Connect via MyODBCDouglas Brantz30 Oct
  • Re: Connect via MyODBCDarren Watson30 Oct
    • Re: Connect via MyODBCJames Treworgy30 Oct
  • Re: running as a user besides mysqlRob McMillin30 Oct
  • Re: running as a user besides mysqlGerald L. Clark30 Oct
  • Mysql PortLuis31 Oct
    • Re: Mysql PortMikel31 Oct
    • Re: Mysql PortTonu Samuel1 Nov
  • Re: running as a user besides mysqlLuis31 Oct
  • Re: Connect via MyODBCYudi31 Oct
Re: Connect via MyODBCWeb boy31 Oct