List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Read Date:October 26 2000 12:00pm
Subject:RE: SQL : convert string to integer
View as plain text
On 26-Oct-00 magali lacombe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a SQL request that use the integer(myString) function.
> select * from mytable order by integer(id);// id is a varchar made of
> numeric character integer() give me the right order
>
> Is there a way to do that with mySql  ?

select *,id +0 as odr from my_table order by odr;

Don Read                     dread@stripped
There are old sailors, and there are foolish
sailors; but damn few old foolish sailors.
SQL : convert string to integermagali lacombe26 Oct
  • Re: SQL : convert string to integerTonu Samuel26 Oct
  • RE: SQL : convert string to integerDon Read26 Oct