List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:October 24 2000 7:01pm
Subject:Re: Cobalt RaQ2 and mySQL stop and start..
View as plain text

ERJ> 	installed mySQL onto a Cobalt RaQ 2 and didn't get any errors during the
ERJ> installation. However when I start up the daemon it stops within 1 second of
ERJ> starting. checking the .err log all it tells me there is that is started at
ERJ> this time, and stop at this time, which happens to be 1 second later.
ERJ> 	can anyone help me out here?

When you installed MySQL did you follow the instructions on the
CobaltNet site for doing so on a RaQ2?  It works fine if you follow
their directions.
Thread
Cobalt RaQ2 and mySQL stop and start..Eric R. Jones24 Oct
  • Re: Cobalt RaQ2 and mySQL stop and start..Vivek Khera24 Oct
Re: Cobalt RaQ2 and mySQL stop and start..netbsd alpha24 Oct