List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dave Date:March 19 1999 12:47am
Subject:Zeev: mod_auth_mysql thing
View as plain text
Zeev,

Got something wierd with this mod_auth_mysql, was hoping that you may have
an idea about it..or point me in the right direction...I just know it is
something stupid that I have overlooked I am sure...

bash-2.02# ./httpd -v
Server version: Apache/1.3.4 (Unix)
Server built:   Mar 18 1999 15:49:08

bash-2.02# ./httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_env.c
mod_access.c
mod_auth.c
  mod_php3.c
  mod_auth_mysql.c

.htaccess:
AuthName        TimeTable
AuthType        Basic
<Limit GET POST>
require valid-user
</limit>

Mysql 3.22.20a

Out of error log:
httpd: [Thu Mar 18 16:26:51 1999] [crit] [client 206.190.76.10]
configuration error: couldn't check user. No user file?: /t

Get Server Error when accessing directory with .htaccess file in it. Mysql
is not being queried according to mysql log file.

Any ideas?

-Dave
California Internet Connection

Thread
Zeev: mod_auth_mysql thingDave19 Mar
Re: Zeev: mod_auth_mysql thingmichel tisniewaarhe19 Mar