List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:October 18 2000 2:59pm
Subject:Re: how to install mysql on NT
View as plain text
You likely downloaded the source distribution (src).  You need the binary, compiled
distribution.  Look on the web page under Binary Versions, Tarballs.

>Hi
>  can u tell me ,
>how to install mysql on windowNT.
>
>I have downloaded the distribution,but inside this no setup.exe is present.
>I am refering the manual but not getting success.
>Please guide me
>narayans
>

>--
>
>If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to
>the above address (Microsoft Outlook), you can use:

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
Mysql isnt keeping up.Jeremiah J. Cassidy17 Oct
  • RE: Mysql isnt keeping up.Jeremiah J. Cassidy17 Oct
    • Re: Mysql isnt keeping up.Gerald L. Clark17 Oct
    • Re: Mysql isnt keeping up.Dan Nelson17 Oct
    • how to install mysql on NTNarayan18 Oct
      • Re: how to install mysql on NTMiguel Angel Sol√≥rzano18 Oct
      • Re: how to install mysql on NTChristopher R. Jones18 Oct
RE: Mysql isnt keeping up.Jeremiah J. Cassidy17 Oct