List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 14 2000 8:29pm
Subject:Re: Developer Net
View as plain text
At 8:50 PM +0530 10-14-2000, Ramaswamy wrote:
>Hi, I am planning to create worlds largest developers network -
>which helps the developer fraternity in any issue. Interested?
>Please send me your credentials immediately to my mail ID.
>
>Ramaswamy

1) Your post contains nothing specifically about MySQL.

2) You fail to define what you mean by "developer", so your
    post is so ill-defined as to be useless.

3) Were someone to be interested in your network, you fail
    to define what you mean by the "credentials" you'd like
    sent to you so that, again, your post is so ill-defined as
    to be useless.

Perhaps you mean well, but that's not how you're coming across.
You're spamming this list.  Please stop.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread