List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:October 13 2000 10:07pm
Subject:RE: Mysql and Perl
View as plain text
Install a web server and test you scripts completely before sending to the host.  Apache
runs on Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.

At 02:13 PM 10/13/00 -0400, Bill Marlin wrote:
>Well it depends on your system you are working on.  If in Windows you need a
>copy of active perl and you can test locally.  If you are on a unix with
>linux or bsd you can just perl filename.cgi -w  and that will run it.  As
>for the exact procedure in windows I am not sure I have always worked on
>Linux.  try www.perl.com
>
>Bill

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
Mysql and PerlAdemola Adebayo13 Oct
RE: Mysql and PerlBill Marlin13 Oct
  • RE: Mysql and PerlChristopher R. Jones14 Oct
Re: Mysql and Perlsrivas kainkaryam14 Oct