List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Mar Date:October 12 2000 1:50pm
Subject:Help with corrupted Table
View as plain text
I hope you guys can help me, this table is corrupted and the backup I have
is out of date :(

This is the error report I get with CHECK TABLE...

mysql> check table tbl_brothers;
+----------------------------+-------+----------+---------------------------
-------------------------+

+----------------------------+-------+----------+---------------------------
-------------------------+
| tbl_brothers               | check | warning  | Size of datafile is:
112640       Should be: 28508 |
| tbl_brothers               | check | error    | Record at pos: 26904 is
not remove-marked          |
| tbl_brothers               | check | error    | record delete-link-chain
corrupted                 |
| cmar_brothers.tbl_brothers | check | status   | Corrupt

+----------------------------+-------+----------+---------------------------
4 rows in set (0.00 sec)

I tried to do a REPAIR TABLE, it returned ok, but deleted all my records.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

Thread
Help with corrupted TableChris Mar12 Oct
  • Repost, really need helpChris Mar13 Oct
    • RE: Repost, really need helpDon Read13 Oct