List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:June 16 1999 12:58pm
Subject:RE: Find Help...
View as plain text
Is it the NT OS or the Apache server on NT that is not going to hold up?

>Yeah you can work with what you have here Lee, but I hope you aren't
>going to be getting a lot of hits.  Your NT server isn't going to hold
>up to well if you do get a lot of hits.  Adam
>--- Sorcerer <sorcerer@stripped> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm currently running NT, Apache web server, Perl
>> 5.004_04 for NT, MySQL,
>> and having no problems at all, except for running
>> .cgi scripts out of my
>> website root directory.  I'm sure it's just a
>> configuration problem, but I
>> haven't found it yet.
>>
>> Lee

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
Find Help...yamin13 Jun
  • Re: Find Help...Sasha Pachev14 Jun
Re: Find Help...Christopher R. Jones14 Jun
  • RE: Find Help...Sorcerer15 Jun
RE: Find Help...Adam Mullen16 Jun
RE: Find Help...Christopher R. Jones16 Jun
  • Re: Find Help...Sasha Pachev16 Jun