List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Clifton Date:October 6 2000 10:17am
Subject:Re: sql-bench
View as plain text
I am also on RH6.2, MySQL is running as I can see the daemons in 'ps -e |
grep mysql' but when I try sql-bench/run-all-tests, all I get is:
'run-all-tests: command not found'.

One difference it that I installed via rpm - Vadim suggests building from
source. Just wanted to check any other possibility before starting all
over again.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Brian