List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Artem Koutchine Date:October 3 2000 9:36am
Subject:Re: Delete old records
View as plain text
First of all - READ THE FULL MYSQL MANUAL! It is all there.

now, if you have a timestamp column (or a datetime column) you could
do:

DELETE FROM sometable WHERE timestampcolumn>SUBDATE(NOW(), INTERVAL 2 DAY);
this is just an example, you might want to use FROM_UNIXTIME, UNIX_TIMESTAMP
or
something like that.

RTFM.