List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:June 4 2000 1:18am
Subject:dbf2mysql install: *** Clock skew detected
View as plain text
Has anybody ever gotten this one before.  Gee wiz, just when I thought I
had the son of a gun installed -- bamm!
I get:

make: *** Warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.

Done some searching on what a clock skew is.  It seems it's a lapse or
discrpancy in time.  Well,  how does that affect my installation and
more importantly, HOW THE HECK CAN I FIX IT.

Anybody|!  I'd be forever greatful for some help.

Richard

Thread
dbf2mysql install: *** Clock skew detectedRichard Reina3 Oct
  • Re: dbf2mysql install: *** Clock skew detectedPaul DuBois3 Oct