List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frederik Lindberg Date:June 15 1999 3:45am
Dear Skip,

Sorry, the host _does_ exist (DNS down temporarily). However, it does not
receive mail (so it violates rfc1123 instead). The result is the same. Your
ISP can set all envelope senders to the main domain (nycap.rr.com), or set
it to "skip@stripped" or add an MX record for cm-24-29-94-19.nycap.rr.com
pointing to e.g. mail.nycap.rr.com. All will correct the configuration
mistake.

A message to mysql-digest-unsubscribe-skip=mojam.com will most likely do
the right thing and get you off the list. If you with your current setup
want to subscribe to other mailing lists run with the ezmlm software, you
can get around your problem by using this more complicated syntax. In
general for "list@stripped", use
list-subscribe-skip=mojam.com@stripped.

-Sincerely, Fred
Frederik Lindberg, Inf. Dis, WashU, St. Louis, MO
Thread
Please help me unsubscribe from the mysql-digest list...Skip Montanaro14 Jun
  • Re: Please help me unsubscribe from the mysql-digest list...Frederik Lindberg15 Jun
  • Re: Please help me unsubscribe from the mysql-digest list...Frederik Lindberg15 Jun