List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 28 2000 9:48pm
Subject:3.22.xx binary distribution for Solaris 2.6 Sparc
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "James" == James G Stevens <jgs@stripped> writes:

James> Help !
James> I am on your website at http://mysql.com.downloads.mysql-3.22.html.

James> I can't find the Mysql 3.22.xx binary distribution for Sun Solaris
James> 2.6-Sparc. I see distributions for Sparc Solaris 2.5.1 and 2.7, but
James> no 2.6.

James> Am I missing something? Is there somewhere else I can go to
James> download this?

James> Thanks.
James> Jim

James> PS: If I can be picky I would prefer a 3.22 version equal to or later
James>     than 3.22.27.

The problem is that when we build 3.22.32, we didn't have access to
Sparc solaris 2.6 machine.

Anyway, if you are not using MySQL from before, I would really
recommend you to try MySQL 3.23 instead;  In the the 3.23 directory
you can find a quite recent Solaris 2.6 release!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
question about time zone settingsRuslan Dmitrakovich17 Mar
  • Re: question about time zone settingsPaul DuBois17 Mar
  • 3.22.xx binary distribution for Solaris 2.6 SparcMichael Widenius28 Sep