List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ajit Kolhatkar Date:September 22 2000 7:39am
Subject:Re: problem with mysql and myodbc--from saikoneru
View as plain text
I'm using following string (JDBC without dsn) which works fine:

DBName --> MySQL Database name
USERNAME --> username
PASS ---> password

Ajit Kolhatkar

>From: Sai Koneru <spkoneru@stripped>
>To: mysql@stripped, myodbc@stripped
>Subject: problem with mysql and myodbc--from saikoneru
>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:19:26 -0700 (PDT)
>i have seen lot queries in the list talking about the
>same but my problem is bit peculier(i feel)
>i am using asp and myodbc to contact mysql using root
>username and no password and this is failed with error
>access denied with following error.
>[TCX][MyODBC]Access denied for user: 'root@KCPL'
>(Using password: YES)
>but i could able to login directly with the same.
>I tried both dsn less connection and dsn connection
>I read the lists and try to go for grants but the
>install_mysql_db script is not available but all the
>privilege tables are available.
>I didn't modify anything after installtion.
>i have beed posted same question before and mr john
>answered me to go through mysql lists which didn't
>fetch me any help
>i am desparate to get this right.
>Could anybody guide me exactly what do next.
>thanks in advance
>Do You Yahoo!?
>Please check "" before
>posting. To request this thread, e-mail mysql-thread51333@stripped
>To unsubscribe, send a message to:
>     <>
>If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to
>the above address (Microsoft Outlook), you can use:

Problem with create unique indexMiguel Oliveira20 Apr
  • Re: Problem with create unique indexPaul DuBois20 Apr
  • Re: Problem with create unique indexThimble Smith20 Apr
  • Re: Problem with create unique indexSasha Pachev20 Apr
  • Re: problem with mysql and myodbc--from saikoneruTimothy Houck22 Sep
Re: problem with mysql and myodbc--from saikoneruAjit Kolhatkar22 Sep