List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Boyd Lynn Gerber (801) 250-O795 Work Date:June 13 1999 3:29am
Subject:Re: SCO CC & Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
On Sun, 13 Jun 1999, [iso-8859-1] Jo> (Q1)- is there a way to compile my client code using the SCO C compiler ?

No.  You can use the UDK, but not the regular cc.  It uses 32 bit and
mysql is 64 bit.  i.e. long long below...

> this line is confusing (CC and me !) --> typedef unsigned long long
> my_ulonglong;

Make sure you changed it back.  It has to be "long long"

> So I'm trying to use GCC !!

The only way!  You may want to move to the latest gcc from
egcs.cygnus.com.

> (Q2)- Whats the matter about this ?

You may need to upgrade to a later version of threads.  Check on my site
(ftp.zenez.com)  I think it is in pub/zenez/prgms.

Good Luck,

Boyd Gerber
gerberb@stripped

Thread
SCO CC & Lost connection to MySQL server during queryJoël QUIDORT13 Jun
  • Re: SCO CC & Lost connection to MySQL server during query801) 250-O795 Work13 Jun