List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Preeper Date:June 12 1999 1:26am
Subject:press release or stories database program
View as plain text
I was just wondering if anyone has run across any sample code /
applications of a press release / new stories database where users can
submit a press release or story, possibly add a password for editing later,
mark all submissions on hold until reviewed by someone through an admin
screen, display results like last 10 days or last 25 releases and have some
search capabilities.  There are a lot more features I'd like, but I'm just
wondering if there might be something out there to get me started.  Any
pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry

Thread
press release or stories database programJerry Preeper12 Jun
  • Re: press release or stories database programSasha Pachev13 Jun
RE: press release or stories database programScott Cole12 Jun