List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:June 11 1999 2:03pm
Subject:Re: Version 3.23
View as plain text
Christian's reply is very diplomatic.
I feel less charitable.  I know 3.23 is coming, I know it will be announced
when it is released.  And, I know that writing to ask when it will be
release will not speed up the process, in fact it may slow the release down
because someone has to stop and answere the question.

At 03:09 PM 6/11/99 +0200, Christian Mack wrote:
>daniel.gardner@stripped wrote:
>>
>> I haven't seen much comment on 3.23, but I was wondering if there was
>> any estimate on when it's going to be ready. I've got one table in my
>> database that is starting to get dangerously close to needing large file
>> support....
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>
>Hi Daniel
>
>It is announced for end of June.
>
>Tschau
>Christian

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
Version 3.23daniel.gardner11 Jun
  • Re: Version 3.23Christian Mack11 Jun
Re: Version 3.23Christopher R. Jones11 Jun