List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Saez Padros Date:September 12 2000 12:27pm
Subject:Re: Upgrading problem
View as plain text
Hi !!

> So you didn't start mysqld with the czech character set.
> (Your mail wasn't very clear about that).
> With which character set did you start mysqld ?

I just user default provided mysql.server (that calls safemysql), as I know
it does not use any special characterset

> (mysqladmin variables should show this)

character_sets latin1 czech cp1251

> Can you try to relink / recompile your clients to check if the error
> message disappears by doing that ?

I have done that too, but the error was still there, it only disapers when
I copied cp1251.conf to 1.conf

--
Thanx & best regards ...

     David Saez Padros                  e-mail  david@stripped
     On-Line Services 2000 S.L.
     Trafalgar 78 2º 2ª B               voice   +34 93 315 15 93
     08010 Barcelona (Spain)            movil   +34 670 35 27 53
     http://www.ols.es                  fax     +34 93 268 35 90
     http://www.ols.es/~david/
Re: Upgrading problemDavid Saez Padros11 Sep
  • Re: Upgrading problemMichael Widenius12 Sep
    • Re: Upgrading problemThimble Smith12 Sep
      • Re: Upgrading problemMichael Widenius12 Sep
Re: Upgrading problemDavid Saez Padros12 Sep
  • Re: Upgrading problemMichael Widenius12 Sep