List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:September 12 2000 2:55am
Subject:ODBC for Mysql
View as plain text
Need some advice on ODBC driver for ACCESS to connect a user to a Mysql
database.
I have done this in the past to grab the data and save it in MS Access
format for users, but I have not actually allowed someone to go in and
control and database before with ODBC.

This is their database and they have access to it.  They would like to
add records to Mysql database through ACCESS as well as print queries
out of ACCESS.

Do others use this and how easy is it to setup and is it safe to use?
Is there info in the manual? Guess I will go look there, just thought
others that have done this could give me some pointers?

Thanks,

Douglas

Thread
ODBC for MysqlDouglas Brantz12 Sep