List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olwyn Hughes Date:September 11 2000 4:35pm
Subject:MySQL version number ..
View as plain text
Hi,
is there some command I can use to get the version of the mysql server I am
using. I am hoping to use a "show" or "select" command since I need to find
out the version by executing a command through a JDBC driver. I am aware
that there is a way to see this using MySQLAdmin but I hope there is another
way.

Thanks in advance,
Olwyn.