List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul D. Smith Date:September 11 2000 1:01pm
Subject:Re: Technical and license problem in mysql
View as plain text
%% "Jeremy D. Zawodny" <jzawodn@stripped> writes:

  jdz> MySQL is covered under the GPL, so you don't *need* to buy licenses
  jdz> anymore.

Note that only the latest betas (3.23.23+ I believe) are GPL'd; if you
want to use the stable release or ealier betas you still need a license;
AFAIK the GPL hasn't been applied "retroactively".

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@stripped>         Network Management Development
Technical and license problem in mysqlVincent HM Tai11 Sep
  • Re: Technical and license problem in mysqlJeremy D. Zawodny11 Sep
  • Re: Technical and license problem in mysqlPaul D. Smith11 Sep