List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Read Date:September 11 2000 11:36am
Subject:RE: Two Questions: One Strange...
View as plain text
On 11-Sep-00 Ben Ocean wrote:
> Hi;
> The easy one first: How do I change the name of a database?

shutdown the server
cd <datadir>
mv <oldname> <newname>
restart the server
fixup the breakage in the mysql database
mysqladmin reload

-- or --

wait till Monty & Company clears it off the 'TODO'

> Second: I have a table of 43 horses that I access through selection
> criteria in php scripts. Everything seems to work fine *except* the last
> horse in the table never shows up, even when the selection criteria make it
> qualified to be displayed. In phpMyAdmin, strangely enough, it shows all
> the data for said horse but reports the number of entries in the table as
> being 41, *not* 43! Wuzzup?

line 117 !

> TIA,

thanks for the code :/

Don Read                                         dread@stripped
--- The problem with people who have no vices is that you can be
        sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
Thread
Two Questions: One Strange...Ben Ocean11 Sep
  • RE: Two Questions: One Strange...Don Read11 Sep